Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello There!

If you're reading this, that means you're either 1) a student in my english class, 2) my english instructor, 3) a reader of my other personal site which had a link to this one, or 4) some hapless guy who wandered here while transversing the vast expanse of the internet.
There are two links to the right. Browse through them if you're bored or whatnot. The first is my other personal site which I do reviews, rants, and random blogs. The second is just my Facebook.
Well, with nothing to say I'm just going to end it here with the obligatory first comment on all new websites.
FIRST POST!!!1!

1 comment:

  1. Hey man whats up? What are you looking for in this class? What do you think about the whole political debate and who are you voting for? By the way are you someone that is going to be out at the Gasperilla parade this weekend? Its going to be a blast. Have you lived in Florida your whole life or where are you originally from?

    ReplyDelete