Thursday, July 9, 2009

File #90029070

Random Update
Because it had to be done.

I really haven't posted anything in so long, and there's so many things I want to talk about to! Too bad I've been too busy working. Playing a lot of games: Left 4 Dead, Team Fortess 2, Star Wars Republic Commando, and Star Wars Battlefront 2, among others. Watched some movies but Transformers 2 was the only one I still remember. Watching anime: Haruhi 2, Canaan, Detective Conan, Hayate 2. Don't even need to tell you how awesome the ending of Eden of the East was, but I will(someday). Also, Clannad...I'll miss that show. I've also worked on my literature a ton, you know where to go to check that out. I vaguely remember saying I was going to post my year-end project, that idea was fail. I need to cut out pieces when I post things here, but when I cut out some pieces from that... it just doesn't work. Sigh. Oh well. And upgrading my computer soon, and getting a camera soon, and getting a life soon. Okay, maybe not the last one...
Well, time for me to go! Zombies are hot on my heels and I need to git to da choppa!
(and because I always do vids...)

3 comments:

  1. Get a life? Haha, funny. ^^

    Random comment: I love that "Blue Skies" song - plays first when you load this page. x_x

    Too bad we don't get to see your big project, though. =/ Was looking forward to that. What was it about anyway? Maybe you could just talk a little bit about it? That wouldn't be so bad, maybe?

    And yay for getting a camera...soon! ^^ Good luck shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY DUDE!!! Thanks for the update! And POOEY on work for taking time away from anime and other fun stuff! XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. KA: I really like that song, its got soul, unlike a lot of songs these days. lol
    I probably will talk about it sooner or later, give it a post of its own or something.
    And camera-shopping is tougher than I thought, there's so many things to consider.

    avie: Normally, I love my job, but I have to agree with you! This is past the point of ridiculous, I want my vacation. lol

    ReplyDelete