Sunday, October 4, 2009

File #90024001

What? What? What?
Update? No. Way.

School.
Lunch.
Work.
Work.
Study.
Fall asleep at desk.
That's the routine, life is great.

In other news, october anime season has started. And Q4 gaming season is about to roll as well. Gaming +1, Anime +1, Time I have left -2. I think I need to officially switch to the 30 hour day.
You know what? I had much more to say, but I forgot all of it. Short attention span = FAIL. OTL.

and a friend keeps sending me these as if I'm interested... Okay, I'm slightly interested.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, there is just so much to do these days. -_-
    And a 30 hour day sounds really good, but exhausting. >_>
    But hey, at least you have decent work to go to; my hours have been cut down to one 5 hour shift a week. x_x

    Good luck, eh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems everyone's either getting overworked or getting close to laid off. Someone in the management department must really be slacking off.

    ReplyDelete