Monday, February 22, 2010

File #01022220

VOTE EL PRESIDENTE!

I'm still in the middle of crunch time folks, had to get out of town during the weekend because of work. So I lost my study time and fun time, only to jump straight into test week. Ouch.

Also, I've been playing the Demo for Tropico 3. It's a really fun city-sim game with tongue-in-cheek humor about dictators and banana republics. It's like Simcity, only with a poor country.


This game is fun, which caught me off guard. Awesome. I just might buy it later.


Anyway, I think that's it. Seriously. I know there was more I wanted to talk about, but it went out the window. Oh well, maybe next time. Later!



Some people have too much time on their hands, give me some.

3 comments:

  1. "Some people have too much time on their hands, give me some." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like really, they sit around all day and do absolutely nothing. I'd really like to do that at least once in a while.
    If you have time, you give me some too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have too much time! Take it all! But unlike those 'some people', I do fill up the hours doing stuff. Sitting around idle is incomprehensible; it's wrong in my eyes. Even this, checking out others' blogs is SOMEthing, but it counts as break time. Hehe ^^'

    If I ever get around to finding full time work, I will probably be complaining about the lack of time too. >_>

    ReplyDelete