Thursday, March 11, 2010

File #01021130

EXPECT DELAYS

Due to unexpected circumstances, all traffic will be delayed until further notice. We are worked to our utmost capacity to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. Everyone is urged to remain calm and wait for further notifications. We apologize for the inconvenience. Have a nice day.


aka, no Summer Wars review today. I'm not feeling well so everything's taking a step back. I feel sick like PWND. Yeah, it's that kind of sick. It's almost painful...

2 comments:

  1. lol What are those, flight delays or something? O.o But it's an interesting way to say how you've been delayed, lol. I hope you feel better soon. ^^
    Maybe..take a day off or something! =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only time an airport timetable looks like that is when a storm rolls through. lol
    and thanks, I wish I could take a day or two off. I got work tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete