Friday, May 14, 2010

EXPECT DELAYS, AGAIN

Ouch, more delays.

Not that I'm sick or anything, everything is just backed up. I just figured out how much longer I have to stay here, it's going to be rather odd. Two more weeks, fourteen more days, however you say it, that's how long. The bank decided to take its sweet old time with the loan process, so the buyers told me I needed to wait longer. But  on the bright side, that's two more weeks to train the interns. These new ones don't seem as bad, or I got used to interns. Either case, it's okay.
It is going to be weird living alone in an empty house for two weeks, all the roommates are moving out and taking much of the furniture with them. And I'm still planning on doing the garage sale before they leave so I don't have to do it all by my lonesome self. Honestly, this house gives me the creeps when I'm here alone. It is way too huge for a single person. I don't understand how people can live in those giant mansions without losing their minds. Must be a rich people thing.

Manga time!
Yakitate!! Japan - It's about bread-baking, honestly. I avoided at first because I thought "WTF", but its actually good. Its funny, interesting, and a little over the top. I have a lot of chapters to catch up on.
Saijou no Meii - From the same mangaka guy, this one's about pediatric surgery. Finally, a medical manga. And it totally caught me off guard with its traps. Ackbar be proud. 

Vid spam time!
Air OP

Kanon OP & ED

Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle! RAH!

Onegai Twins OP

Oh, I gave up counting the days...

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean you live in a mansion? Or does it just feel like you're living in one now that it's all empty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not huge, well, maybe it is. Two stories, three bedrooms, a lot of space. It's a nice house. It feels empty though, now that we've packed up a lot of things. If it weren't for the furniture, it would feel even more empty.

    ReplyDelete