Thursday, May 20, 2010

Going the Right Way

Finally.
It opened... JUST AS PLANNED.

I really liked BF2142. No, not because of that. ^^

Obvious Death Note jokes aside, things are going well for me. I've managed to schedule off its hellbent ways and back on track to success. The bank is done, this house is no longer mine. So long, house! Next week is my last week at work, I've already begun to take some of my stuff home. As a tradition of some sort, I'm giving my nerf rifle to the intern I think best deserves it. I think its a good prize if I say so myself. Holding the garage sale this weekend, its strangely exciting. I did this once before, but back then my mother was in charge. Maybe its just my business management blood boiling.
We've been partying nonstop these days, whenever I come home, we're partying. Playing games, watching movies, going out to eat, having a good time. I'm going to miss moments like these.
I leave in 10 days! I can't believe it! It's not butter!

Manga time!
AI Ga Tomaranai! - One of the first mangas by Ken Akamatsu. Anyone who knows me knows how much I like this dude's mangas. His manga Love Hina got me into anime and manga in the first place. Oh the precious first.
Love Hina - This is it! The story of a college hopeful who keeps flunking out of the entrance exams. With his life at rock bottom, he goes to his grandma for help. In a wacky turn of events, he becomes the manager of a girl's dorm. He has to study for the entrance exams and survive the antics of the residents at the same time. The hilarity that ensues is top notch.
Negima - I did not like this one at first, but it quickly turned me over. It's the story of a child teacher who is secretly a mage. He has to teach a uniquely diverse and very special all-girls class of students, all the while trying to keep his magic a secret. It's funny, it's comedic, it's great!

Vid time!

Battlefield 2142, awesomeness in a box.


Learn how to take down a Titan! Yeah!


Eiffel 65 used be my favorite back in middle school. Oh, so old.




I DJ wit da fia? Is that possible? If its Eiffel 65, I'd believe it. Another favorite.


And this was one of my other favorites back in the day...



Enough Eiffel 65 for one day. Peace out everyone.
(I feel so much happier today. How odd.)

2 comments:

  1. lol A happy Kai?! o_o!!
    Maybe it's because you know change is happening, life is going to be different soon, new place, new work, new life altogether. Fresh start and all. Wouldn't that make you happy..

    And as for Eifel 65, lol - my favourite has always been that Blue song. I made the mistake of listening to it early in the morning once; by midnight it was still stuck in my head. Still, this band is cool, there is no other word for them.

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me happy is a strange feeling lol.
    And Blue is everyone's favorite from Eiffel 65, its just awesome!
    Thanks, I'll probably need a lot of luck.

    ReplyDelete