Friday, August 6, 2010

Nothing New to Report

Seriously, I expected lots of new and exciting things when I returned to Florida.
Not happening.

Well, boredom and curiosity got the better of me. You can ask me any question you want now, and I'll probably not answer them in the most logical form. Eh, its a time-killer.

Also, Cancer Jesus!

AFO this weekend, my friend's hosting a panel on Queen's Blade and how horrible it is. Fun right? I believe I can predict his suicide before the end of it. Yes, its that bad. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, I can't go. There's another stupid career fair scheduled over the same weekend. Sigh. Let's hope I can find a job soon.

ASOT still rocks, I don't care what anyone else has to say. I listened to MOGRA for a while, not bad. And now there's TATW(Trance Around The World) or something, not as good as ASOT if you ask me. Ah, sweet trance. You take a listen sometime.

I have nothing else for you.



Vanquish!

Okay, I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment