Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Not Living

Not Dead Either.
It's the "in-between".

I'm tired, I'm very tired. Exhausted, drained, fatigued, and hungry. I've been working 80+ hours in the last two weeks thanks to certain events transpiring out of my common knowledge. I leave the house around 8 in the morning, and then I return sometime around or after midnight. This schedule prolongs itself for five days out of the week, and my off days are chosen at random. As hard as it is to maintain this lifestyle, I'm not all that tired(okay, maybe I am) or irritated as I thought I would be. I guess its because most of the people I meet on a daily basis are more positive than normal.

Either way, I don;t have much of a life outside of work anymore. On my days off, I'm usually tending the yard or loafing around the house while thinking about the yard. On a rare occasion, I might travel outside and go to Toys R Us for their Lego collector's minifigs. Or to Wal-Mart to pick up some car fluids. Or to Publix to pick up some groceries. So basically, I'm either working or doing some chore. Rarely am I ever doing something like shopping for collector's minifigs or drawing or even gaming! I miss gaming, but I'm just so tired when I get home. When I come home at night, I just eat something really fast, shower, then toss myself on the bed. Sometimes I can only make it to the sofa and fall asleep there.

Oh well.

Anyway, I'm too tired to remember what this post's topic was supposed to be. So instead, I found another analysis for my writing style. I quote this: "...is probably written by a female somewhere between 18-25 years old. The writing style is personal and happy most of the time." The first part is definitely wrong. But I am between 18-25 and most of my posts are rather personal. But I wanted to come off sounding more upset or unhappy all the time, I need to fix this. From the graph, "happy" is only winning by a slight margin. I want to know how it decides if we are male or female, because every other male blogger I see also got labeled as female. Are female bloggers labeled as males? That would be comedy gold.


One more thing before I go. I can relate to this as I have been there. Even the... tsundere part. Sigh.


No vids today folks, I was too tired to surf Youtube for something random. Go surf it on your own, I know you're more than capable of doing so.


PS for KA: There is a Wolverine anime coming out. It's coming out during the winter season, so around January. You can bet that I'll be watching it just like Iron Man the anime.

4 comments:

  1. YESSSS!!!!! So the rumour I heard about the Wolverine anime was really not a rumour then. Yes, yes, yes! I will take that as a birthday gift. =)

    And happiness is over-rated..random, I know, but you mentioned something about writing and sounding "upset or unhappy".

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But upset and unhappy is so much more fun to write! Its hilarious.

    And Happy Birthday to you, I hope Wolverine will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I hope it'll be worth it. We'll see. ^^ I'm going to go find out when this Iron Man anime thing begins, or has it begun already? Are people downloading episodes already?
    And thank you!

    Oh, and yes, upset and unhappy really is more fun to write. It feels more realistic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, its started some time in the last month. I've only seen the first episode so far. It was quite hilarious.

    ReplyDelete