Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Because Everyone Loves Fillers

Why else would so many people watch Naruto and Bleach?
The fillers must be wonderful.

So I'll do it too! I'm tired and want to sleep. But its my day off and I want to show I'm still alive so here. Two quick jokes.


I have a feeling this is what I'll be like once I finally get my Pentax K-x.

I have already used this kind of joke plenty of times. All my friends know that my favorite food joke involves Chinese food with cats and dogs. Credit goes to Hairan for both comic strips.

Okay, I'm done. Time for sleep and eating, which I shall combine.

I was laughing all the way through that. Goodness, pure goodness. God, I love Clannad. Anime Boston had a lot of funny and good AMVs, go check 'em out on Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment