Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Break at the Wrong Time

Been busy with work.
And sleeping too. There has been some of that.

I have a number of posts I want to write, but haven't finished because of the recent time restraint. We're blazing through the holiday season at an alarming rate. While I have the chance I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays, although I may say it again some time later in the near future. Here's to the end of 2010 and to the upcoming year that may or may not be as full of suck.
To leave you people with something, have some random videos I yoinked.



lols.


Daylight driving Tokyo!


VINDICTUS!




Epic music for my ears.


Gran Turismo 5. I wish I had this game.

I'm outta here folks! and on one last note, my Pentax K-x finally came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment