Saturday, March 24, 2012

50 Questions

I see a lot of people doing this recently and I succumbed to temptation.

Look at how cute it is!


Questions about anime
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
I don't really hold favorites, but Kyon has definitely held top spot for quite some time.
2. Who is your favorite female character?
Makise Kurisu-tina! 
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
My favorites are all from Key, but the Air soundtrack is definitely the one I hold in highest regard. 
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Rosari-I'm kidding, Air's opening. 
5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
 Full Metal Panic's ED, not such much the animation, but that song just sticks with me.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
If I had to pick out just one, it would have to be the end of the Ghost in the Shell episode where the teams is trying to deliver the nuke. The entire scene plus the music made it so great to watch.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
I'd like for them to stay in fiction as to not let reality ruin their awesomeness. 
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Sunohara-joking again. Although I like to believe I'm unique, I'm pretty close to Hasekura Kouhei.  
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
The stories it can tell, some are truly amazing. (At a close second, the fanbase.) 
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
The pandering otaku-crap, we can do without that. (Also, the fanbase for the same reason.) 
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Not really into coupling, but my current favorite is Okabe and Kurisu. 
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
That thing from Onegai-haha, yeah right. Definitely that ballcat from Mashiro. It's so round!
13. What anime would make a good game?
Last Exile would be pretty awesome, no doubt it would kind of be like Sky Crawlers, though. 
14. What game would make a good anime?
Mass Eff-Oh god no! Ace Combat, really. We need another air combat anime pretty badly. Or at least I do. 
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
Samurai Pizza Cats. That's the reason why I love Kawai Kenji's music so much.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Really doubt it, it's become too much a part of me.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
I love me some good action. But honestly, harem is a guilty pleasure. 
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Sports, I would probably hold a higher opinion of the genre if I had seen even a single decent sports anime. 
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Sure, it's a part of me after all. I'm probably the reason some of my friends watch anime today. 
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
Six times, all stopovers. That makes me totally cool, right?
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
I have plenty of disappoints. The one that sticks out the most in my mind though has to be the second season of Haruhi. That one hurt, and I sat through the entire thing.
22. What anime was better than expected?
Madoka Magica. I have to admit I walked in expecting just another magical girl anime. I left completely awed. 
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Although I want to say Ghost in the Shell, I think this means a more physical encounter. Definitely, the first fight in Samurai Champloo. 
24. Who is your anime waifu?
I try to stay out of that whole thing, but I have a soft spot for the strong types Touka(Utawarerumono) and Saber. And tsunderes, too.
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Sonic the Needlemouse.
Questions about me
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
When I was in sixth grade, my class went on a ski trip. I was told it was just like surfing, so I went along. It was very different from surfing and I made a fool of myself for several hours straight.
27a. Can you drive?
Yes, very fast in fact.
27b. Do you own a car?
Yes, I love my car.
28. Are you mature?
Yes, I am rated M for mature.
29. What year were you born?
1988. Year of the Earth Dragon. Boo-yah!
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Dogs. Definitely dogs. (Cat-eared maids, though...)
31. Describe yourself physically.
Asian, short, thin, athletic. Need to get my Hawaiian tan back someday.
32. What would you name your first child?
Bubba Jones Jr. Nah, I'm joking. But seriously. I kid. 
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
Broke both my legs at the same time. It's a funny as it sounds. From what I'm told, I was laughing until I passed out.
34. What is your worse habit?
When I grow my hair out, I tend to twirl in with my fingers. Hence, I keep my hair short. 
35. Do you drink or smoke?
Every blue moon, I drink with some pals. Never smoked though, can't breathe in it. (Strangely enough though, the smell calms me down.) 
36. Do you have a tattoo?
No. Why would I do that? 
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I can do anything, even staying up all day long and go into tomorrow perfectly fine. 
38. Have you ever slept past midday
Only once when I was a kid, I was sick and couldn't sleep until the sun actually rose. 
39. Do you regret anything?
Yeah, I have a bunch. But let's not go there, that's too deep for anonymous people to know. 
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
Facebook friends or real friends? Real friends, two hands probably.
41. Do you wear glasses?
On rare occasions. Strangely enough, I had 20/15 vision, but now I'm slightly near-sighted and extremely sensitive to light.
42. Are you a picky eater?
Not really, being a picky eater is bad for you. Only thing I can't eat is eggplant, I'm allergic.
43. Would you die for someone?
A hard question depending on the situation. But most likely yes. I hold good deeds and heroism in extremely high regards. 
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I've seen this answer everywhere: Time travel. I'll go with that too. It's the best.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
Technically, I'm a realist. But sometimes, "supernatural" is the only way you can describe some things out there.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. Fame is for people who care about how they appear to others.
47. Have you ever committed a crime.
Nope! I'm a good little citizen.
48. Time Traveler or ghost?
Time traveler, of course! So much cooler than being dead.
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
That would be nice. I hope they tell me about it though.
50. Are you in a relationship?
No, but that would be nice to change, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment