Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Egotism

Okay, so Kai did one of these a while back and I figured what the heck, I'll do one, might help you all to get to know me better. 

Questions about anime
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
Hakuoro from Utawarerumono or Ghost from Halo Legends
2. Who is your favorite female character?
Empress Cornelia of Britannia! 
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
Outlaw Star
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Outlaw Star
5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
 Outlaw Star, I'm starting to see a pattern here...
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
Chi's ultimate quest to find underpants.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
Major Mokoto Kusanagi
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Probably Haruhi Suzumiya
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
The stories and the dynamics, the same things that attract me to a good video game or book. If the story can be told in a good manner and I like the subject manner that's what makes it for me.
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
Otakus, the current fascination with lolis and the rampant ecchi and current trend to have male leads that are blander than bland. I never thought that negative eight dimensional characters were possible.
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Holo and Lawrence Craft
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
Does Mokona count?
13. What anime would make a good game?
XxxHolic, that would be an amazing RPG. 
14. What game would make a good anime?
Risk, Ace Combat or Warhammer 40,000
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
I think it was Flint the Time Detective or Pokemon, but the first one I saw from start to finish was Outlaw Star on Tonami.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
If I stop watching anime, I'll die. It's like food and water and sleep, I need it to survive.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
Action, but I love a good, comedic slice of life. 
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Ecchi, I've some guilty pleasures that are ecchi, but for the most part they tend to bore me. I can only see so much T&A before it starts to get boring. 
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Yeah, when people are asking me about good shows to watch, I'll suggest anime along side normal, live action shows. 
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
Nope, never been to the Asian continent. Farthest I've been is Denver. 
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
Second season of Haruhi, and second season of Code Geass.
22. What anime was better than expected?
Clannad.  
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
That space battle scene in the Melancholy of Haruhi. I'm a sucker for massive space battles. Also Big Zam's Last Stand. Zeon Will Never Die!
24. Who is your anime waifu?
The strong, action gals, usually the ones with purple hair, and to be more specific, Cornelia from Code Geass
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Pokemon.
Questions about me
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
I don't have embarrassing moments.
27a. Can you drive?
Yes
27b. Do you own a car?
Technically it's my father's.
28. Are you mature?
I'm rated A for Adults Only!
29. What year were you born?
1987M02
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Cats are awesome, and Cat-Gals/Nekos are even better, especially busty ones.
31. Describe yourself physically.
Scottish-Saxon, lithe, handsome, tall and agile.
32. What would you name your first child?
Lilith or Lagatha
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
A kayak rammed into my head, dead centre between my eye brows. No stitches but a butterfly bandage.
34. What is your worse habit?
Nail biting. 
35. Do you drink or smoke?
I drink mead from time to time. I cannot abide smoking.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
No 
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person, I live in the night. 
38. Have you ever slept past midday
Once or twice 
39. Do you regret anything?
Yes, but I will not say it to strangers 
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
No, I would need sixteen fingers.
41. Do you wear glasses?
No
42. Are you a picky eater?
Yes, if it has bones in it I won't eat it. Choked on a bone when younger.
43. Would you die for someone?
Am I going to be Necromanced back afterwards?
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Necromancy.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
Yes, most definitely, I've experienced some crazy stuff and so have my friends.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich, gotta feed the Warhammer 40k, LEGO, Anime and Video Game addiction.
47. Have you ever committed a crime.
No
48. Time Traveler or ghost?
Ghost Time Traveller
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
I wish
50. Are you in a relationship?
I wish

No comments:

Post a Comment