Thursday, April 17, 2014

Who's the New Bloke?

Hello world, I'm Qalort, or Qal for short. The Q is pronounced like the Q in quiet. I've been Kai's friend in crime for over a decade, though he'll deny it. Anyway, I've a degree in history and am currently working on getting a masters in English, so I like to analyse and talk about crap that no one cares about. I'll be spamming the site with my thoughts and opinions on science fiction, mythology, fantasy and stuff that I find interesting and hope that you will too find interesting.
My hobbies include, but are not limited to reading, watching TV, video games, table top gaming, listening to rock/metal music, delving into the paranormal and the other worldly, and researching random topics and things.

I should weigh in on something, so I'll give a mini-write up on the pre-order bonus that came with the LEGO Hobbit Video Game. Okay, it's a minifigure of Bilbo Baggins dressed in his night clothes. The shirt is really cool, since it has the green and umber checkered pattern (on the front and back), and the arms have similar printing, something you don't see from LEGO much. The legs are the short type that LEGO uses for children and Hobbits. They are coloured dark red, nothing too special here, though I don't think I've a set of short legs in that hue...Anyway, the face and hair is standard for a Bilbo minifigure. The head has the two faces, one being happy and the other is a slightly worried look to it. The hair is the normal typed used for Hobbits--wavy and slightly puffy. Overall it is a cool figure and I like it. I can't wait to set it up in my LEGO Bag End set.

Qalort Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment