Thursday, December 3, 2015

Crazy Internet Story

The Dinosaurs are gonna take us over!

Seriously, I read this on a website on the deep web. No I don't remember the name of the site and I don't suggest snooping around the deep web for it. This was back in 2004 when you could access the deep web without tor onion. (technically you still can, but only select sites). So yeah, I stumbled upon this one site that was talking about UFOs and Dinosaurs. There was talk about the descendants of dinos controlling UFOs (Reptilians I guess) I forget what else the site talked about, but yeah, dinos are gonna take us over with UFOs. The deep web is a strange place, with a lot of funny stuff, if you go to the right sites. There is a lot of bad stuff on the deep web, so I suggest stick to the normal internet, there is plenty of stupid stuff out there.

Oh yeah, one last thing, I'm gonna start doing a total book review/look at the Ultramarines novels. For Ultarmar!

No comments:

Post a Comment